1st Class: I Can Handle It



"I Can Handle It" is a campaign by a Kuwaiti woman who's interested in learning about the mechanics of cars.

This is what she had to say: I am a Kuwaiti woman that really wants to learn about car mechanics. I want to learn about it because it's important. When I drive my car, I always wonder if my car is ever going to stop in the middle of the road or high way. I wouldn't want to wait for my brother or father to come fix it and I definitely don't want to depend on a guy (stranger) either. The car is our only transportation source in Kuwait. Therefore, it's important for everyone who owns a car to know the foundations of its mechanics”.

The Public Authority for Applied Education & Training (PAAET) opened the course now starting from June 5th, 2011 until the end of July 29th, 2011 Sundays & Tuesdays only, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Kuwait University in Shamiya.



So Sunday was the first class &I missed it unfortunately I had a final exam, but so far it looks really interesting &I can’t wait to learn everything about cars.



For more details about the campaign:
Email: icanhandleitq8@gmail.com
Facebook: (link)
Twitter: @icanhandleitq8

No comments:

Post a Comment